Come find out what CCFW is all about
At Catholic Charities Fort Worth, it is our mission to provide service to those in need, to advocate compassion and justice in the structures of society, and to call all people of goodwill to do the same.
This is a new position in our Wichita Falls office. Please read the position description to see how your qualifications match up before you submit your application.
Posted July 2, 2015
JOB TITLE Associate Director of Fund Development-Wichita Falls
The purpose of Associate Director of Development is to implement the organization based formalized fund development model and marketing strategy that assures adequate funding for agency operations, services, programs and special projects. Promotes the organization within the community to ensure a broad base of funding resources.
- Implement all established and new activities pertaining to financial development including but not limitedto programs for planned and annual giving, major gifts, matching gifts, endowments, bequests andcapital campaigns.
- Implement strategies for identifying, cultivating, and engaging prospective donors andvolunteers.
- Personally solicits gifts from foundations, corporations, community organizations and selectedindividuals.
- Implements the identified plan for donor recognition, retention, renewal and up-grade. Responds todonor concerns and requests. Implements programs to identify prospective contributors and cultivatemajor donors.
- Participates in special event fundraisers.
- Cultivate positive relationships with relevant funding entities, faith based organizations, socialservice providers, and other communitypartners.
- Establish internal networks in order to build professional relationships with colleagues understand thework and needs of the programs, and stay abreast of current issues within the agency’sprograms.
- Ensure compliance with funding and donor designations, COA standards and agency qualityassurance standards.
- Create an environment consistent with agency culture, mission, vision, andvalues.
WORK HOURS AND LOCATION
Regular office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require to work some evenings and weekends. This position will work out of our Northwest Services offices, which are located in Wichita Falls, Texas. This position requires some evening hours, significant travel in the northwest area of our diocese, as well as travel between Wichita Falls and our main campus located in Fort Worth.
Interested persons should fax or email a cover letter, resume, & salary requirements to: Catholic Charities, Diocese of Fort Worth, Inc.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field and at least 2 years’ experience indonor cultivation and securing financial support or a combination of education andexperience.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and English communicationskills.
- Project management experiencepreferred.
- Major gift experiencepreferred.
- Must have reliable transportation, a current Texas driver’s license, and evidence of autoliability insurance. Must be willing to transport others in his/hercar.
Attn: Human Resources 249 West Thornhill Drive Fort Worth, TX 76115 Fax: (817) 535-8779
Please place the position in which you are applying for in the Subject line.
No agencies please. *If you are an agency please respect our request of no cold calling as we are very busy and will not consider any approach over the phone or email.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
Date Posted: 7/2/15
Remove Posting: Open until filled. EOE